Wakame, a sushi concept created by Khaled Temairik, Majed Jifri and Abdulwahab Bahrawi in 2008. The owners loved sushi and couldn’t find a place in Jeddah that delivers the quality and taste of Sushi that they were used to when travelling overseas.
During the first year of the launch Wakame witnessed solid results in terms of revenue and consumers demand and managed to generate profit in a short period of time.
Wakame offers the best quality of Sushi while building a strong brand equity and market share within the Sushi market in Jeddah.
What makes Wakame different and unique is using the highest quality ingredients and unique sauces and formulas.
Wakame objectives is to be a strong global brand, to position the brand as a market leader, to dominate the Japanese cuisine market using strong differentials and continuous innovation, to create and establish a strong regular and new customer base by striving for consistent excellence in everything that is done, to set and maintain a high degree of service and product standard and to offer customers a great consistent experience with every visit.
Wakame serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Wakame outlet is between 90 sq. meters and 250 sq. meters with an average of 300 customers per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Wakame trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Wakame marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 21- 30 days at headquarters
- 7 - 10 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – SAR 185,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – SAR 740,000 (for minimum 5 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%