The Iconic noodles brand Wai Wai, with 7 manufacturing plants across India producing more than 2.3 billion packets annually sold across 32 different countries has opened their new and growing chain of quick service restaurant, Wai Wai City.
Wai Wai City is designed to bring the brand close to its young fans offering vibrant interiors with never before flavors and taste at pocket friendly prices. Customers are able to choose among the different type of noodles, sauces, vegetables and a variety of add-ons all while producing an aromatic experience as well as a visual treat to see each dish being prepared with fresh ingredients right in front of the customers.
Wai Wai City Objective is to be amongst the leading QSR chains in the World.
The size of a typical Wai Wai City unit is between 150 square feet and 1000 square feet. Wai Wai City serves multicultural low middle to high-income customers with a flow of 200 customers per day per outlet.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Wai Wai City trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Wai Wai City marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 15- 20 days at headquarters
- 20 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 23,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – USD 92,000 (for minimum 5 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 3%
- Marketing Fund – 2%