Taqado is the taste of real Mexico serving classic high quality Mexi-Cal cookings using authentic ingredients.
It is a taqueria where people can sit for a quick meal or take away.
Taqado’s objective is to provide a differentiated high quality taqueria concept to the market.
Taqado has a fresh approach to fast food full of flavor not flavorings.
Taqado’s is targeting food conscious people who are looking for great tasting, high quality and value added meals. Post achieving the above, Taqado is looking for franchising opportunities and expanding for new branches outside the UAE market.
Taqado has at the moment two operating outlets located in prime locations in the United Arab Emirates besides 3 other outlets to be launched in 2014.
Taqado serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Taqado is between 500 sq.feet and 2,500 sq.feet and the average customer flow is 200 customers per outlet per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Taqado trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Taqado marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 10- 15 days at headquarters
- 14 - 20 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 150,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 600,000 (for minimum 5 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2.5%
- Marketing Fund – 2%