Sushi Box is a simplified, accessible sushi concept, one that makes sushi available to everyone, everywhere.
Sushi Box is a local, family owned business that caters to the Middle Eastern clientele, one that enjoys Sushi, but doesn't enjoy raw food. Sushi box offers cooked, local ingredients, with a UAE twist.
The inspiration of Sushi Box comes from blending the traditional Sushi look, with UAE based ingredients.
With creative recipes, and affordable prices, Sushi Box has one mission: Anyone can dine, Anywhere, Anytime.
To become a successful grab and go concept, Sushi Box relies on the simple and basic method of eating sushi out of a box. In the car, on the way to work, or even while walking. There is no longer a need to pay an extensive amount of money, for an exaggerated dine-in sushi experience.
Sushi Box caters to low, middle, and high income customers.
The size of a typical SUSHI BOX outlet is between 40 sq. meters and 120 sq. meters. SUSHI BOX serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers with an approximate of 40 orders per day per outlet.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Sushi Box trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Sushi Box marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 10- 14 days at headquarters
- 10 - 14 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
Initial investment for an individual unit ranges from AED 440,000 to AED 970,000 (AED 700,000 on average) this includes Franchise Fee, Training, 6 Months Rental, Working Capital & Operating Costs as well as Others that are involved with establishing and running the unit initially.
The initial franchise fee for an Individual franchise unit is AED 70,000.
Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 280,000 (for minimum 5 Units)
Ongoing Royalty – 6%
Advertising Fee – 2%
Marketing Fund – 1.5%