Sultan Delight Burger is a modern charcoal grill burger chain with its headquarters based in Jeddah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Sultan Delight Burger was established in 2004 and has at the moment 16 operating outlets in prime locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Sultan Delight Burger’s mission is to provide excellent food, a unique flavor, delivered fast where satisfaction is the priority. Sultan Delight Burger’s goal is to build a significant presence across the Region, which will be achieved through organic growth and franchise strategy.
Sultan Delight Burger serves multicultural low middle to high-end income customers.
The size of a typical Sultan Delight Burger is between 120 sq. meters and 250 sq. meters and the average customer flow is 300 to 400 customers per outlet per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 15 - 30 days at headquarters
- 5 - 7 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 30,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – USD 130,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%