In 2014, CEO Jamal Rasekh tasted his first fusion Philly steak. As an appetite of success, Jamal knew that he wanted to share his experience with others in a big way. After experimenting with countless ingredients and perfecting his recipe, Jamal turned his entrepreneurial dreams into reality when he opened his first restaurant called Steakanji in the capital city of Jordan “Amman”.
Since then, and according to the great success, Steakanji expanded to open three more locations in Jordan, two locations in the UAE with several other locations in the development stage.
Steakanji is the first fusion steakhouse in the Middle East specialized in grilled philly steaks.
Our uniqueness comes from our recipes that combine elements of different culinary traditions.
At steakanji, we pride ourselves in serving never-frozen premium beef and highest quality chicken, minced in-house for our signature philly steaks.
Our menu feature Steaks, Skewers, Tacos, Rice bowls, Noodles bowls, Subs, Burgers, Salads, Fun bites, Gourmet fries and Refreshing beverages.
Steakanji serves multicultural middle to high-income customers. The size of a typical Steakanji outlet is between 500sqft - 1500sqft and the customer flow is between 100 to 200 customers per outlet per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Steakanji trademarks in the
- franchised territory
- Exclusive licence to use steakanji user-friendly and cost
- effective cloud based POS solution
- Exclusive license to the use of the Steakanji marketing and
- operational systems
- Site selection support
- Construction specifications
- Supply chain support
- Assistance in the pre – operational stage
- Staff training
- Ongoing marketing assistance and support
- Operations and management manuals
- 14 days at headquarters
- 14 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
POS SOLUTION FEATURES
- Elegant, Powerful & User-Friendly POS
- Table Management Solution
- Customer Relationship Management Solution
- Inventory & Costing Management Solution features (Stock on hand, Total cost of goods sold, top profitable
- items, low stock, online purchase system)
- Steakanji offers an instant, scalable and cost-effective POS solution
- Home Delivery Management Solution (Total delivery sales, Top customers, Top areas, Top referrals, Inactive customers...etc.)
- LIVE Restaurant Dashboard Solution features (Total Sales, Top Selling Items, Total Orders, Hourly Breakdown, Sales by location, Orders by location, Staff wise report, canceled orders, total discounts…etc.)
Steakanji offers 3 franchise programs:
1 - Individual unit
Full Dine-In Unit
Franchise Fees - $ 25,000 (one time only)
A typical unit is between 700sqft - 1500sqft
Express unit (Suitable for mall food court and food truck)
Franchise fees – $ 15,000 (One Time Only)
A typical express unit is between 500sqft - 700sqft
2 - Area development (minimum 3 units)
Area development franchise fees – $ 66,000 (One Time Only)
3 - Master Franchise
Number of units to be discussed based on the master area development plan
Royalty Fee - The royalty fee is 5% of your gross sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles you to use the Steakanji service mark, use of distinctive system, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and counseling and other benefits that come with being a Steakanji franchisee.
Marketing Fee - The Steakanji name and reputation is an important part of our business. You will spend at least 2% of your gross sales per month on local advertising. In addition, we should establish fees for a marketing fund, you will be expected to make marketing contributions of up to 2% of your monthly gross sales.