With the growing competition of food & beverage market in the UAE and considering the diverse cultures residing in the country, Shish Shawerma saw an emerging shift in consumers putting pressure on the local market for much more than just food. Consumers are now looking for food that not only tastes good, but is also fresh and served in a unique way.
With the launch of Shish Shawerma in August 2011, Shish Shawerma have addressed various elements of this shift, bridging the gap which existed at the time.The idea of Shish Shawerma came from the understanding of consumers’ increasing desire for the delicious taste and experience of simple food made out of fresh quality ingredients. This coupled with a modern and friendly environment is what Shish Shawerma offers as a welcoming spot for all customers.
Shish Shawerma offers high-end quality Shawerma in freshly baked bread, giving the customers the opportunity to select their own choice of fillings and see it made in front of them. The Shawerma is than toasted to ensure a supreme flavor and finally wrapped and placed in our unique packaging.Shish Shawerma offers extends beyond the Shawerma to include a list of hot and cold appetizers, salads, both sweet and savory crepes, together with freshly made juices and soft drinks. The menu also includes a kids’ special section.Shish Shawerma goal is to become a leader of a new style of Shawerma, targeting food conscious people who are looking for great tasting, high quality and value added meals.
Post achieving the above, Shish Shawerma are looking for franchising opportunities and expanding for new branches inside and outside the UAE market. Shish Shawerma serves multicultural middle-low to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Shish Shawerma is between 70 sq.m and 200 sq.m and the average customer flow is 83 customers an hour.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 10 - 15days at headquarters
- 5 - 10 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 150,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 600,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%