Shiro® was created with the purpose of serving customers who seek a new dining experience and a unique combination of flavors.
Shiro’s team of highly experienced chefs present a variety of dazzling and many other creatively inspired dishes with an open kitchen concept.
Our menu features modern Japanese dishes, innovative cuisine, and offers an extensive selection of both cooked food and traditional Japanese food. Shiro® believes this concept makes Japanese food more accessible to people.
Quality and flavor are our top priorities and of the utmost importance to Shiro®. We only use premium ingredients and never compromise on the quality.
We guarantee a consistent and high-level of quality of both food and service, and our goal is to deliver on the promise of superb cuisine and excellent service every single time a customer visits Shiro®.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Shiro trademarks, trade dress in the franchised territory, marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 21 - 30 days at headquarters
- 10 - 14 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
Individual Unit Franchise Fee – SAR 130,000
Area Development franchise fee (3 units and above the franchise fee per unit will be SAR 104,000 (instead of SAR 650,000 for 3 outlets, the discounted amount is SAR 520,000)
Ongoing Royalty – 7%
Advertising Fee – 2%
Marketing Fund – 2%