Born in 2015, Sandwich W Noss was conceived with one simple goal: to bring back the authentic Lebanese flavor in an original snack experience. Fresh, high quality products, a warm homemade feel and most of all, really big mouthwatering sandwiches that keep you coming back for more. The twist: when one sandwich is too little and two sandwiches are too much, we created a new ideal size: a sandwich and a half. And it’s an experience we are sharing today in every shop with more to come in the near future, more neighbourhoods to reach and more people to satisfy. Because that’s what a true Lebanese snack is about: giving the people food from the heart with a great value for money.
The size of a typical Sandwich W Noss unit is between 65 sq. meter and 115 sq. meter. Sandwich W Noss serves multicultural low, middle to high-income customers .
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Sandwich W Noss trademarks, trade dress in the franchised territory, marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 21 - 30 days at headquarters
- 10 - 14 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 30,000
For an Area Development Franchise Fee - which is for 5 Units and above, a 20% discount fee will apply (instead of USD 150,000 for 5 outlets, the discounted amount is USD 120,000.
Initial Investment Cost for an Individual Unit - The initial investment for an individual unit ranges from 325,000 USD to 465,000 USD (395,000 USD on Average) this includes franchise fee, Training, 6 Months Rental, 3 Month Working Capital and Others.
Initial Investment Cost for an Area Development - The initial investment for an outlet under the area development agreement ranges from 587,000 USD to 773,000 USD (680,000 USD on Average) this includes franchise fee, Cost of central kitchen setup, Training, 6 Months Rental, 3 Month Working Capital and Others.
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%