Saladicious is an original restaurant specializing in freshly homemade soups and salads besides a wide variety of gourmet dishes including steaks, risottos, paellas and pastas.
Saladicious’s philosophy is to create an ambience where diners can relax and savor the delicacies of tasty, healthy homemade cuisine.
A team of Latin chefs freshly prepares the extensive and exotic menu. Their Latin fair and finesse adds an extra dash of flavor to the homemade recipes.
Saladicious has at the moment two operating outlets located in prime locations.
Saladicious goal is to enter international markets and be known as a leader in salads.
Saladicious serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Saladicious is between 2,200 sq.feet and 4,500 sq.feet and the average customer flow is 350 customers per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 14 - 30 days at headquarters
- 7 - 10 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 110,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 270,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%