Liwa Dates was established in 2006 in the United Arab Emirates. Liwa Dates is a member of Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development and is certified for ISO 22000 and HACCAP 22000. Liwa Dates uses advance technologies in dates manufacturing, packaging and creating new innovative products continuously.
Liwa Dates’ vision is to introduce dates in many unseen ways to cope up with the fast changing lives and to be accepted worldwide as a high-end premium product favored globally.
In addition, Liwa Dates provides a wide collection of traditional, leather and wood gift boxes for their products, which are premium, retail or creative.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Liwa Dates trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Liwa Dates marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Phase I: 5 - 10 days Pre-opening
- Phase II: 5 - 7 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Initial Investment - AED 909,000 approx.
- Franchise Fee – AED 120,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 288,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%