Kababji Grill is an authentic Lebanese restaurant offering consistent, fresh, healthy, tasteful and high quality food in a casual setting. Kababji Grill emphasize on product freshness and healthy cooking.
Since 1993, Kababji Grill has been offering consumers a unique concept that provides guests with a high-quality made-to-order menu featuring Lebanese cuisine and grills evolving to an open Grill within an appealing contemporary design and a casual dining environment. Kababji Grill goes the extra mile to prepare fresh quality food that tastes great every time. In short, it is the essential value of the past served in a modern dish.
Kababji Grill’s vision is to redefine and fulfill consumer appetite for new taste sensations with carefully developed recipes that appeal to all tastes. We expect to revitalize the concept of eating pleasure once again to markets that are bored with the mundane. Kababji Grill caters to global trends of healthier eating and appeals to all senses and the fast lifestyles of the modern society.
Kababji Grill has adopted a long-term brand building strategy focused on creating a loyal and sustainable customer base.
Kababji Grill serves customers from all walks of life and from all age groups with its food court setting in large Shopping Malls and casual dine in restaurants. In short, there is a Kababji for everyone. The size of a typical Kababji Grill Express is between 600 sq. feet and 1,200 sq. feet and a typical Kababji Grill Dine-In is between 2,500 sq. feet and 5,000 sq. feet.
A Kababji Grill flagship outlet size starts from 6000 sq. feet which is designed to operate as a typical Kababji Grill dine in and function as a production center to support an area development plan of up to 4 other outlets.
All of Kababji Grill outlets are strategically located to optimize customer flow and heighten efficient operation. To learn more about Kababji’s services, product offerings, cultures and values; please visit www.kababji.com.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Kababji Grill trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Kababji Grill marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by Kababji Grill: Kababji Grill Management will provide franchisees with approximately 6 to 8 weeks of initial training at Kababji Grill headquarters or at a location designated by the Kababji Grill Management. Phase І instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and five (5) to seven (7) designated attendees which should be completed 4 weeks prior to the Outlet opening.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location: Experienced Personnel/trainers from Kababji Grill will provide on-site training for 10 to 20 days as deemed necessary starting 5 days prior to the opening date.Site selectionMarketing
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
- Pricing and promo schemes