The concept behind Hello Kitty Beauty Spa is an innovative extension to the brand Hello Kitty, which offers posh pampering, luxury, and pleasures of the day spa to women of all ages. Hello Kitty Beauty Spa brings out the girl in every woman. This lofty and luxurious Beauty Spa is a fantasy world for any girl regardless of her age. The Spa allows a younger audience to experience the luxury beauty within an environment that represents the brand.
The Spa is destined to appeal to a high end and leisure clientele. Hello Kitty Beauty Spa is poised to transform the face of beauty and pampering. The Beauty Spa is themed and designed on the famous Japanese character ‘Hello Kitty’ and specially designed for ‘Queens’ and their little ‘Princesses’ who demand nothing less than posh pampering. In a short span of months, Hello Kitty Beauty Spa has over 200 frequent international customers.
Hello Kitty Beauty Spa has two types of product range, the regular and natural Hello Kitty Beauty products. Hello Kitty Beauty Spa services include Kitty nails, facials, hair and make-up. The Spa offers a separate service menu for ‘Queen’ and ‘Princesses’, offering all natural nail and beauty products for young girls. Hello Kitty Beauty Spa menu also includes beauty packages for an all-day posh pampering experience. Complementing this habitat of creativity, are the stylists and therapists. Each having extensive background and proven track record in their field, they continue to research and practice new styles and technicalities in hair, nails and styling.
Hello Kitty Beauty Spa set up has been designed keeping in mind the ‘vintage girly look’. Upon entering the minimalist reception with a display of all the best Hello Kitty goodies, the area features classy white chairs with background of Hello Kitty face outline; the large red silk bow in the background just takes your breath away. With privacy as an important factor, beautiful white drapes divide the reception area from the service floor.
Hello Kitty Beauty Spa entered the market back in 2012 in Town Centre, Jumeirah, Dubai.
At the moment Hello Kitty Beauty Spa has 2 operating spas in Dubai and 1 in Kuwait.
Hello Kitty Beauty Spa serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Hello Kitty Beauty Spa is between 180 sq.meter and 300 sq.meter with a customer flow of 30 to 40 customers per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- License to use the Hello Kitty Beauty Spa trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- License to the use of the Hello Kitty Beauty Spa marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT26 - Days training program
- 5 - 7 days at headquarters
- 14 - 19 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
- Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – $30,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee –$90,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%