GOSSIP the brand was created out of a need to fill a gap for the hip and stylish retail F&B brand with modern Emirati roots; a brand that not only satisfies clients’ taste buds, but also creates a visually stimulating dining experience with an emphasis on art and fashion.
Hence, GOSSIP Cafe and Desserts was born - a one-of-a kind culinary boutique that fuses traditional Emirati flavors into contemporary American cuisine to create gourmet food and unprecedented desserts.
GOSSIP Cafe & Desserts’ primary location opened in 2013 at Matajer Al Juraina Mall next to Sharjah University City. the location at The Galleria, in Abu Dhabi, opened next, in 2014. Gossip Cafe & Desserts newest location opened in 2015, in Box Park, Dubai.
In 2015, GOSSIP expanded its offerings into a full service F&B and Event Consultancy that offers boutique eateries, designer gifting, couture catering, and bespoke event styling.
Gossip Cafe & Desserts plans to expand the F&B services into various parts of the UAE and other regions.
The size of a typical GOSSIP CAFE & DESSERTS outlet is between 2500 sq. feet and 4000 sq. feet. GOSSIP CAFE & DESSERTS serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers with a flow of 300 to 400 customers per day per outlet.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the GOSSIP CAFE & DESSERTS trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the GOSSIP CAFE & DESSERTS marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 14 - 21 days at headquarters
- 14 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 330,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 792,000 (for minimum 3 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%