Gerard Cafes are popular coffee shops in the United Arab Emirates, well known for their ambiance, unique coffees and pastries. Gerard Cafe offers the French style coffee and pastries besides other diversified products.
Gerard Cafe is known in Dubai as “The Coffee House”.
Gerard Cafe emphasizes on the importance of offering the customer a coffee and product of authentic quality, starting from choosing the green coffee beans, roasting and serving a unique flavored coffee and croissant.The first patisserie was established in 1981 in Dubai. Today there are a total of 8 outlets operating throughout the United Arab Emirates, located in prime locations.
Gerard Cafe's has ambitious growth plans and intends to expand its operations by opening more outlets both nationally and internationally. Gerard Cafe serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Gerard Cafe is between 100 sq. meters and 240 sq. meters with a customer flow of 300 to 600 per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Gerard Cafe trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Gerard Cafe marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 7 - 14 days at headquarters
- 7 - 10 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 120,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 480,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 3%
- Marketing Fund – 1%