ECLAIR is a unique patisserie concept, entirely dedicated to the world of éclairs. The first Eclairium (Production Facility) opened in Dubai in 2013, serving premium French éclairs in multiple sizes and flavours.
Éclairs were first invented around 1850 by the greatest of all French pastry chefs, Antoine-Marie Careme, the éclair (originally named “la petite duchesse”) was a finger-shaped choux pastry rolled in almonds. Careme decided to fill them with chocolate cream and a fondant icing topping. It soon became so popular that it was renamed “Éclair” (lightening) as people said they were “so good, they are devoured quick as a flash…”
ECLAIR is aiming at the highest quality possible with tradition and authenticity in mind, sourcing the freshest and finest ingredients. ECLAIR’s head chef, Imane Drouet created a line of exquisite éclairs in beautiful and delectable combinations and paying tribute to the history of French flavours, style and elegance. ECLAIR’s choux pastries are light and delicate shells baked to perfection and filled with an ideally balanced filling that is both decadent and delicious. The result is a delightful temptation, creating sublime bursts of flavor in every mouthful.
Éclair’s eclairs are made using highest quality ingredients mostly imported from France. Éclair use fresh fruits to create the richness of the flavor. The eclairs are baked daily to ensure the freshest possible products on display at all times. A key differentiator of Éclair’s eclairs is the fact that they are not filled with the regular crème fresh like the traditional ones, but rather with the rich mousse of the flavor.
ECLAIR’s vision is to be known as the best éclairs house internationally.
ECLAIR serves multicultural middle to high-income customers. The size of a typical ECLAIR outlet is between 80 square feet and 500 square feet and the average customer flow is 50-200 customers per outlet per day, depending on size, location, and time.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the ECLAIR trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the ECLAIR marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 7 - 14 days at headquarters
- 5 - 7 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 85,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 340,000 (for minimum 5 outlets)
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%