Clinton Street Baking Company began as a simple bakery in the Lower East Side in 2001 by husband and wife team Dede Lahman and Neil Kleinberg. Over the years word spread of the restaurant’s amazing pancakes, biscuits, burgers and more which quickly had New Yorkers lining up around the block. 2 hours waits became the norm and Clinton Street reached international recognition as New York’s number 1 place for all day American breakfast.
In 2013 Clinton Street began it’s international expansion with a location in Tokyo followed in 2014 with it’s first Midde East location in Dubai. Since then additional locations have opened in Singapore, Bangkok and second locations in Tokyo and Dubai demonstrating a global appreciation for the amazing food that Clinton Street offers.
The size of a typical CLINTON ST BAKING outlet is between 200 sq. meter and 300 sq. meter. CLINTON ST BAKING serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the CLINTON ST BAKING trademarks, trade dress in the franchised territory, marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 21 - 30 days at headquarters
- 10 - 14 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- The initial investment for an individual unit ranges from AED 4,280,000 to AED 6,000,000 (AED 5,140,000 on average) this includes Franchise Fee, Training, 6 Months Rental, 3 Months Working Capital, Initial Inventory and Others.
- The initial franchise fee for an Individual franchise unit is AED 295,000.
- For the Area Development franchise fee (3 units and above, a 20% discount fee will apply (instead of AED 885,000 for 3 outlets, the discounted amount is AED 720,000).
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 1.5%
- Marketing Fund – 1%