At Burger World, our vision is to be the leading, high quality fast food chain offering the tastiest Burgers.
Burger World seeks to make cost effective food without sacrificing quality.
We look to maintain our motto, ‘Gourmet burgers without the gourmet price.’ Unlike past burger chains, we offer a wide and exotic variety of meals.
Since its conception seven years ago in the UK, Burger World has set out to achieve a single goal. It is our belief that the world is not in need of yet another burger joint. There are far too many of those. The world however, is in need of a better burger.
At Burger World, we are constantly striving to offer quality customer service in a friendly atmosphere. Our extensive menu provides the consumer with all types of burgers for any palette. From a classic Cheeseburger to exotic and unique selections such as the Pineapple Teriyaki burger.
Burger World offers up to 50 different burger combinations, we truly do have something for everyone. Burger World not only looks to reinvent the fast food industry but also stays true to its burger roots by offering nostalgic items such as malts, shakes and floats.
We know that our burgers speak louder than words. We are inundated with positive feedback constantly, so we know that all it takes is one taste. We are confident that Burger World is truly a bite above the rest.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Burger World trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Burger World marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 15 - 30 days at headquarters
- 15 - 30 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 75,000
- An Area Development agreement Franchise Fee is AED 180,000 for a number of 5 units, in addition to AED 30,000 as a Franchise Fee for each of the subsequent units under the Area Development agreement (units 2 to 5).
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2.5%
- Marketing Fund – 2%