Since the opening of the first BLACK TAP restaurant in New York, it was lauded as the best new burger spot. BLACK TAP has taken New York by storm with the amazing list of not only delicious, but also super unique burgers and shakes.
BLACK TAP objective is to create the best craft burger experience in the Middle East.
BLACK TAP’s mission is to exceed customers’ needs and expectations through the delivery of an outstanding experience and impeccable taste.
The size of a typical BLACK TAP outlet is between 1,500 sq. feet and 3,000 sq. feet. BLACK TAP serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers with a flow of 200 to 400 customers per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the BLACK TAP trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the BLACK TAP marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 20 - 40 days at headquarters
- 14 - 21 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 275,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 660,000 (for minimum 3 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%