Al-Farooj Fresh is a fast-Casual restaurant chain owned by Al- Islami Foods Group. The chain is specialized in BBQ Chicken with special recipe, in addition to Shawerma sandwiches with great unique taste in various flavors such as Mexican, Lebanese and Italian.
At Al-Farooj Fresh, our vision is to be the leading fast casual restaurants chain offering the most tasty Shawerma, Wraps & BBQ Chicken in the Middle East.
The first unit of Al-Farooj Fresh was opened by a Lebanese family at Sharjah, UAE in 1994. In the period of twelve years, the number of units had grown to reach eight (8) branches in 2006, 6 in UAE and 2 in Lebanon.
Year 2007 was marked as a turning point in the history of Al-Farooj Fresh Chain when Al-Islami Foods decided to acquire the majority share of the Chain.
After the Acquisition was done successfully, Al-Islami Foods decided to invest on upgrading & developing the concept & the corporate image of Al-Farooj Fresh Chain to reach high international standards.
Furthermore a home delivery Call-Center and a Commissary preparation unit were successfully established.
During the last 4 years, Al-Farooj Restaurants have expanded aggressively and expected to reach total 30 branches in UAE by the end of 2011 – including franchised and companies owned unites.
As for International expansions, Al-Farooj currently has 7 franchised branches in both Lebanon & Kuwait.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Al-Farooj Fresh trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Al-Farooj Fresh marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by Al-Farooj Fresh: It is expected that Al-Farooj Fresh Management will provide franchisees with approximately 15 to 30 days of initial training at Al-Farooj Fresh headquarters or at a location designated by the Al-Farooj Fresh Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and five (5) to six (6) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location: On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from Al-Farooj Fresh will provide on-site training for a period of 14 to 21 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
- 15 - 30 days at headquarters
- 14 - 21 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 75,000
- Area Development agreement Franchise Fee is AED 187,500 for a number of 4 units, in addition to AED 37,500 as a Franchise Fee for each of the subsequent units under the Area Development agreement (units 2 to 4). - See more at: http://francorpme.com/al-farooj-franchise-opportunity/#sthash.zCHAEsMW.dpuf
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 3%
- Marketing Fund – 1%