Abou Shawarma is a unique and innovative quick service restaurant concept that brings the Lebanese traditional Shawarma to the modern day lifestyle in a genuine and tasty way.
Abou Shawarma offers variety of choice and ability to customize high-end quality Shawarma. Abou Shawarma’s success is dueto many factors including cleanliness, authenticity, consistency and modernity in quality and service.
Abou Shawarma targets food conscious customers who are looking for the taste, healthiness, quality and value of their meal. Abou Shawarma’s objective is to expand nationally and globally while preserving its originality and quality and to achieve optimal return on investment and value growth in the industry.
Abou Shawarma serves multicultural middle-low to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Abou Shawarma is between 25 sq. m and 120 sq. m and the average customer flow is 80 to 120 customers per day
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Abou Shawarma trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Abou Shawarma marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
- Franchise Training Program
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Phase I -- Training provided at a location designated by Abou Shawarma:
Abou Shawarma Management will provide franchisees with approximately 14 to 21 days of initial training at Abou Shawarma headquarters or at a location designated by the Abou Shawarma Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and one (1) to two (2) designated attendees.
Phase II -- Training provided at the franchisee's location:
On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from Abou Shawarma will provide on-site training for a period of 7 to 10 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
- Site selection
- Operations Support
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
- Ongoing research and development
- Ongoing Program Oversight
- Pricing and promo schemes