A lot has changed in the 11 years since 800PIZZA first opened its doors in 2007. The Italian brand has branched out across the ever-changing UAE landscape, with multiple branches serving millions of customers. One thing has and certainly will never change; the dedication to deliver value and create the most authentic Italian food this side of the Tiber.
On 8 March 2007, Alessandro Dubaldo opened the doors of the very first 800PIZZA branch in a bustling part of Dubai. From humble beginnings, the brand grew in popularity overnight with a dose of hard work and a whole lot of determination. That has always been the key to 800PIZZA’s success, now considered by many to be the finest Roman pizzeria and standard of authentic Italian cuisine in the UAE.
The mission of 800PIZZA, since the start of its journey, is to constantly serve an exceptional Italian pizza that is light, thin and crispy, made with superior ingredients in the traditional, wood-fired Roman way. The custom pizza ovens are built and flown in from Italy, along with the special wood used to create this unmistakeable wood-fired flavour.
It’s not only the exceptional food that has won the brand its loyal following. Customer care and premium service has always been a priority. 800PIZZA strives to be the favourite Italian pizzeria by making sure each and every customer always has a friendly face to talk to and by putting the utmost care, attention, accuracy and efficiency into each order. Each member of our team believes in the company’s core values, making sure we deliver on what we promise. With new branches constantly opening, 800PIZZA has proven its excellence in the food industry and has built a brand to make Italy proud.
We offer our franchisees a range of services, training and support including:
- Exclusive license to use the 800PIZZA trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the 800PIZZA marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Extensive training program at headquarters & on-site
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Marketing: printed materials, marketing strategies & ongoing research and development
- Pricing and promo schemes
- Entrepreneurs or Corporates
- Have substantial F&B industry experience
- Have relevant resources in terms of IT, Financial, HR and Government liaison
- Has suitable locations shortlisted and available in the countries they operate in
- Hard-working with a desire to succeed
- Good people skills, including business, management and customer service skills
- High personal standards: excellence, honesty and integrity
- Ability to work within a system
- Stability and maturity
- Exposed to business and businesses operation
UNIQUE BUSINESS PROPOSITIONS
- Authentically Italian in every way: premium, Italian-sourced ingredients cooked using traditional recipes.
- Wood–fired flavor: pizzas are baked by wood-fire in custom-made Italian pizza ovens.
- Thin, light and crispy pizza: made the traditional Roman way, which is considerably healthier and lighter compared to American-style pizza and differs slightly from the Neapolitan style (from Naples)
FRANCHISE AGREEMENT DURATION
The initial term of the Franchise Agreement is five years from the date the Agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for four additional terms of five years each, providing the provisions of the Franchise Agreement have been complied with.
USD 20,000 for a single unit.
AREA DEVELOPMENT FEE
The continuing services, or “royalty fee,” is 4% of the gross sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles the Franchisee to use the 800PIZZA service mark, use of distinctive system, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and counseling, and other benefits that come with being an 800PIZZA franchisee.
ADVERTISING & MARKETING FEE
FRANCHISE AGREEMENT DURATION
The 800PIZZA name and reputation is an important part of our business. The Franchisee is required to spend at least 2% of the gross sales per month on local advertising. In addition, if 800PIZZA should establish fees for a Marketing Fund, the Franchisee will be expected to make Marketing Fund contributions of up to 2% of the monthly gross sales.