Sushi Counter specializes in the creation of sushi, sashimi and other Japanese specialties. At Sushi Counter the food is constantly prepared fresh with care by great sushi chefs who can concoct inventive and exclusive recipes incomparable to anything available in the market. The products offer great flavors, positive health benefits and an authentic food experience.
Sushi Counter concept is the innovative approach to fast food. Superior quality sushi, with speed of service at affordable prices and within the reach of everyone. The sushi is made fresh on the premises, and can be savored in house, picked up, or delivered to the customer’s door in attractive earth friendly packaging.Sushi Counter’s team mission is to provide unconditional, continued customers satisfaction, to ensure all guests and employees are treated with the dignity that they deserve and to be a giving member in the community.
Sushi Counter’s vision is to offer an outstanding quick service “experience”. Outstanding by ensuring that each guest that chooses Sushi Counter is happy, by promoting a fair and positive work environment and by committing to offer a solid franchising program for potential partners.
Sushi Counter was launched in 2012 with its First outlet in the Media City and the Second in Sheikh Zayed Road.Sushi Counter serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Sushi Counter is between 400 sq.ft and 1200 sq.ft.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Sushi Counter trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 14 - 21 days at headquarters
- 10 - 15 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 100,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 400,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%