Shawarma is a Middle Eastern sandwich similar to Greek gyros and Mexican taco al pastor. Shawarmer is the first formalized “Shawarma sandwich “ restaurant chain in Saudi Arabia.
Shawarma sandwiches are Shawarmer signature product created with a savory taste of chicken and beef Shawarma with a twist using flavored sauces.
The key driver behind Shawarmer success and which set them apart from other local Arabic restaurants is the freshly prepared food, served fast while constantly asking customers how they can be served better. In their quest to be most relevant in terms of menu offerings to their diverse customer profile, Shawarmer have been making enhancements to their menu ranging from Fresh Salads and Juices for the health conscious customers, to specialty sandwich meals to fulfill the appetite of the young and kids meal to cater to the little ones. This ability to provide variety and customary fare is the unique selling proposition of Shawarmer that worked to the benefit of the customers and the concept alike.
Shawarmer’s goal is to be an authentic Arabic food brand recognized for its unique flavored Shawarma Sandwiches. Shawarmer are innovating the way people think and eat, the most popular Arabic sandwich, Shawarma because they understand that their customer needs are evolving. To keep up pace with customers ever changing needs, Shawarmer will always keep on innovating.
The Shawarma legacy began with the opening of the first branch in 1999 in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Currently there are over 27 operating Shawarmer outlets in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 3 in Jeddah, 20 in Riyadh and 2 in Madinah 1 each in Yanbu and Khobar.
Shawarmer serves multicultural middle-low to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Shawarmer is between 50 sq.m and 220 sq.m and the average customer flow is between 200 to 300 customers a day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 15 - 20 days at headquarters
- 10 - 15 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – SAR 75,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – SAR 300,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 3%
- Marketing Fund – 2%