Oregano is a casual dining full service Italian themed restaurant. Their culinary inspiration comes from the seaside Province of Liguria. The restaurant’s ambiance is a pure Al Fresco look and feel. It is clearly inviting and warm with a very homely, rustic atmosphere. All dishes are made fresh, focusing on flavor using traditional and unusual ingredients to create a well-balanced meal. Through the open kitchen, guests get to experience the chefs in action. Ravioli, Gnocchi, Lasagna, etc are made fresh every day. Options of whole wheat and Gluten Free dishes are offered to the health conscious and diet restricted.
Oregano’s objective is to enrich the lives of the guests, employees and owners. They do this through delivering superior quality food and beverages while providing outstanding customer service and delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every single day.
Oregano’s goal is to build a significant presence in all the major developments across the Region, which will be achieved through organic growth and franchise strategy.
Oregano serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Oregano is between 1,500 sq.feet and 3,500 sq.feet and the average customer flow is 250 customers per outlet per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Oregano trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Oregano marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 14 - 21 days at headquarters
- 7 - 14 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 150,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 600,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 3%
- Marketing Fund – 2%