ON THE WOOD is a Lebanese restaurant that uses the technique of woodstone oven which is characterized by giving the flavor and quality of the wood, where we use the alternative technique in order to preserve our environment.
We specialize in delicious & reasonably priced Lebanese cuisine, including our house of “Pastry” & authentic “Bakery” specialties. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxing and welcoming setting that you, your friends & family are sure to enjoy.
No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at On the Wood Bakery promise to make you’re next dining experience a pleasant one.
The size of a typical ON THE WOOD outlet is between 50 sq. meters and 150 sq. meters.
ON THE WOOD serves multicultural low, middle to high-end income customers with a flow of 250 to 400 customers per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the ON THE WOOD trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the ON THE WOOD marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 15- 30 days at headquarters
- 30 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 140,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 525,000 (for minimum of 5 units)
- Royalty Fee – 6%
- Local Advertising – 2%
- Marketing Fund - 2%