Mandilicious is the world’s first ever restaurant to serve the traditional, slow-cooked “Cuisine of Arabia” in a quick service, food court setting.
Expert chefs perfect each dish to deliver traditional flavors using the best-quality, daily-fresh ingredients in the most hygienic environment.
Mandilicious currently has six operating outlets located in prime locations in the United Arab Emirates. Another 4 outlets are planned to open within the next 24 months.
Mandilicious is a homegrown company, born in Dubai and built as a global brand. Mandilicious’ goal is to expand across international markets and be known as a leader in “Cuisine of Arabia”.
Mandilicious serves multicultural middle to high-income customers. The size of a typical Mandilicious outlet (located in a food-court) is between 350 square feet (33 square meters) and 700 square feet (66 square meters) and the average customer flow is 150 to 300 customers per outlet per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Mandilicious trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Mandilicious marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 4 - 7 days at headquarters
- 2 - 4 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 80,000
- The Area Development agreement Franchise Fee is AED 210,000 for a number of 5 units, in addition to AED 35,000 as a Franchise Fee for each of the subsequent units under the Area Development agreement (units 2 to 5).
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%