Established in 1995, with the first unit located in France, Mambo Pizza has taken off in a strong way by differentiating itself from competitors by offering superior product quality and speed of service.
Through the high quality of its pizzas, as shown by ranking 5th place at the World Pizza Championships in Italy, the owner of Mambo Pizza chose Dubai for its next expansion.
Today Mambo Pizza has a total of 3 units throughout Nice and 1 unit in Dubai, located in prime locations and has also a franchised unit.
Mambo Pizza’s goal is to be one of the leading pizza concepts, and intend to spread the concept in the GCC, Middle East and beyond. Mambo Pizza aims to achieve optimal return on investment and value growth in the industry.
Mambo Pizza serves multicultural low middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Mambo Pizza is between 800 sq. feet and 2,000 sq. feet with a customer flow of 70 to 100 checks per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Mambo Pizza trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Mambo Pizza marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 7 - 14 days at headquarters
- 14 - 21 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 105,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 420,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%