London Fish & Chips story began in 2001, when the London Restaurant Company Ltd., was formed in the United Kingdom, the birthplace of the fish & chips tradition.
London Fish & Chips soon opened its first international outlet of London Fish & Chips in Al Faisaliah Mall, located in the heart of Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. London Fish & Chips became an instant favorite with the local population, leading to the opening of more outlets at every shopping mall in Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Khobar and Dammam. This record achievement was attributed to a robust business strategy, a highly motivated management team and a commitment to provide first class food and service, at all times. In 2004 London Fish & Chips opened the first outlet in the multi-cultural city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Currently there are 8 operating outlets across the UAE, 7 in Dubai and 1 in Abu Dhabi. These are all located in highly frequented and popular locations like Dubai Mall, Mirdif City Centre, etc.
With an ever-growing customer base, London Fish & Chips are now poised to expand even wider in the region and beyond. In order to fulfill these ambitious plans, they are actively seeking new franchisees to become part of their success story.
London Fish & Chips vision to be the market leaders in their business with a commitment to service, quality and value.
London Fish & Chips mission is to continually strive for the best in everything; the best in service, the best in food quality, the best in human resources and the best in corporate growth.
London Fish & Chips objective is to emerge as leaders in the food-service industry through ongoing development of their products, services, systems and the overall quality of their operations.
London Fish & Chips serves multicultural low, middle and high-end income customers. The size of a typical London Fish & Chips (QSR) is between 450 sq. feet and 750 sq. feet and a typical London Fish & Chips (Dinning) is between 1200 sq. feet and 1,800 sq. feet with a customer flow of 150 to 500 checks per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the London Fish & Chips trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the London Fish & Chips marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by London Fish & Chips : It is expected that London Fish & Chips Management will provide franchisees with approximately 7 to 14 days of initial training at London Fish & Chips headquarters or at a location designated by the London Fish & Chips Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and three (3) to five (5) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location: On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from London Fish & Chips will provide on-site training for a period of 7 to 14 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.Site selectionMarketing
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
- Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 80,000
- An Area Development Fee of AED 192,000 for a minimum number of (5) Units per Area, in addition to AED 32,000 as a franchise fee for each unit under the Area Development agreement ( meaning unit 2 to 5 ).
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%