JAPENGO CAFE is a highly successful cafe concept from BinHendi Hospitality based on an eclectic mix of international cuisines with a strong Asian influence. The menu offers high quality cuisine ranging from salads and steaks to sushi, pizza and Pan Asian specialties, all freshly prepared by a team of expert chefs. The chic yet casual decor is heavy in oriental design, and offers an unwinding ambience for all diners.
Japengo Café displays a warm and friendly ambiance along with the finest casual, chic interior of oriental design to complement the look. Whether one is entertaining a business guest or having a night out with the family or friends, the setting, ambiance and the international cuisine, all freshly prepared by a team of expert chefs, and served within a high standard of casual service by our greatest servers.
The restaurant best described in three words: Style, Fusion, and Multi-cuisine. Japengo serves the finest casual dining in a trendy look and style from the restaurant atmosphere, staff look, and food presentation. Take away and home delivery services are available too.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Japengo Café trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Japengo Café marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by Japengo: It is expected that Japengo Management will provide franchisees with approximately 21 to 60 days of initial training at Japengo’s headquarters or at a location designated by the Japengo Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and up to three (3) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location: On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. An experienced trainer from Japengo will provide on-site training for a period of 3 to 6 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
Japengo estimates a low AED 50,000 and a high AED 150,000 cost of training to the franchisee. The low figure assumes that the franchisee and up to three (3) designated attendees are getting trained for 21 days at Japengo’s training center. The high estimate is based on the expenses of three (3) persons are getting trained for 60 days at Japengo’s training center requiring air travel, food, and lodging and the franchisee paying a training salary to the employees.Site selectionMarketing
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
- Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 275,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%