Through almost fourteen years, Grand Optics has captured the imagination of customers across the UAE, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. Having started with one dedicated showroom in Dubai in 1997, Grand Optics has become a powerful name in vision and style. Through more than 50 unique concept stores at prestigious malls in shopping capitals like Dubai, Manama, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Alexandria, Amman, Beirut, Riyadh, Doha and Al Khobar and many more, wherever in the Middle East and North Africa consumers are, they are within easy reach of a Grand Optics showroom.
Grand Optics strives to remain a recognized leader in providing professional eye care using state of the art equipments and highly qualified staff. With focus on “Different Perspectives” Grand Optics aim is well defined: to cater to clientele from upper/middle class, seeking excellent products, services and after sales care.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Grand Optics trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Grand Optics marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
- Ongoing Support
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by Grand Optics:
It is expected that Grand Optics Management will provide franchisees with approximately 14 to 20 days of initial training at Grand Optics headquarters or at a location designated by the Grand Optics Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and one (1) to two (2) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location:
On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. An experienced trainer from Grand Optics will provide on-site training for a period of 7 to 14 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
- Site selection
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
- Ongoing research and development
- Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 90,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 225,000 for an Area Development agreement for a number of 4 units in addition to AED 45,000 as a franchise fee for each unit under the Area Development agreement.
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2.5%
- Marketing Fund – 1%