The Eggspectation concept was created by Eggspectation Group, with a first restaurant in downtown Montreal in 1993. Since then Eggspectation restaurants have become synonymous with innovation, high quality food, excellent service, and a unique and exciting dining experience.
It is an upscale casual restaurant group providing a more than 120 item contemporary menu covering breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and bar and café service. The menu is created from discriminating but broadly accepted tastes, born from its breakfast and egg heritage, and focused on being natural, healthy, and environmentally friendly.
Eggspectation Restaurants delivers a relaxed and convivial atmosphere with fair and friendly pricing. Each location is supported by a restaurant team wanting to provide only the best experience for their customer-friends because they care about enhancing the experience and building relationships.
We promise to deliver an engaging experience driven by a desire to satisfy every customer-friend with its natural, healthy, and environmentally concerned menu and relaxing and refreshing contemporary urban décor.
Eggspectation Restaurants personality is warmly and hospitable, spirited, curious, receptive, and creatively energetic—but totally serious about preparing and serving food. With a Brand Tone which is Friendly, responsive, helpful, confident, fun-loving.
Currently we have 26 Eggspectation Restaurants operational, 12 restaurants in Canada, 7 in the U.S. , 3 in India, 2 in Qatar and 2 in Dubai, 1 opening in Sharjah, UAE. And we’re not done yet! Our objective is to open one in a neighbourhood near you.
Our core values are Openness. Respectfulness. Diligence. Competitiveness. Objectivity. Commitment.
We invite you to come, taste and see for yourself why our current patrons love us so much!
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Eggspectation trademarks, trade dress in the franchised territory, marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 30 days at headquarters
- 15 - 20 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 55,000
- Area Development franchise fee (3 units and above the franchisee fee per unit will be USD 45,000 (instead of USD 165,000 for 3 outlets, the discounted amount is USD 135,000).
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%