Diwan Al Muhanna specializes in the F&B industry offering Premium products and services diversifying from Levantine Sweets, to Catering Services; including Event Catering & Boxed Lunch Catering and to a recently developed Concept Restaurant. With signature shops and several selling points, Diwan Al Muhanna products are available across the Middle East, GCC, Europe and the US. Diwan Al Muhanna products and services undergo constant improvement and innovation.
Diwan Al Muhanna’s mission is to exceed customers’ needs and expectations through the delivery of an outstanding experience and impeccable taste. Diwan Al Muhanna’s commitment to excellence is guaranteed by standardizing the quality of products and services by using only the finest raw materials and implementing innovative concepts and techniques.
Diwan Al Muhanna’s vision is to build on the traditions and authenticities to become the company of choice in the MENA and the GCC Region in offering premium Levantine Sweet quality and impeccable Catering and Restaurant Services.
The size of a typical Diwan Al Muhanna outlet is between 150 sq. meters and 700 sq. meters. Diwan Al Muhanna serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers with a flow of 150 to 300 customers per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Diwan Al Muhanna trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Diwan Al Muhanna marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 30 days at headquarters
- 15 - 20 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 300,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 720,000 (for minimum 3 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%