Champion Cleaners is Dubai’s premier dry cleaners and launderers, serving communities since 1997.
Champion Cleaners have a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service and their extensive branch network coupled with the convenience of free pick up and delivery guarantying a hassle-free experience for clients and their garments. Champion Cleaners fully integrated system means that they have cut down on masses of paperwork clogging the environment.The quality of service available through their outlets is second to none. At Champion Cleaners they are committed to treating the garments with the utmost care and quality by using state-of-the-art equipment and employing exceptional people with a wealth of industry experience. All dry cleaning is done in-house according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Champion Cleaners utilize state of the art, fully computerized dry cleaning machines complimented by the best quality dry cleaning solvents, and the most advanced detergents to guarantee the highest level of cleaning available worldwide.Champion Cleaners goal is to be one of the leading Dry Cleaning and Laundry concepts in the region as they intend to spread the concept in the Middle East and beyond. Champion Cleaners aims to achieve optimal return on investment and value growth in the industry.
Champion Cleaners serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Champion Cleaners outlet is between 200 sq.ft and 400 sq.ft with a customer flow of 15 to 70 customers per day. The size of a typical Champion Cleaners Plant is between 10,000 sq.ft and 50,000 sq.ft.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Champion Cleaners trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Champion Cleaners marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 14 - 28 days at headquarters
- 5 - 7 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – AED 135,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – AED 540,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 1%