Broccoli Pizza & Pasta is a specialized pizza and pasta concept where food is prepared fresh on the spot. The pizza
Broccoli Pizza & Pasta is a specialized pizza and pasta concept where food is prepared fresh on the spot. The pizza dough, pasta along with their sauces is freshly made in the store. The menu presents a wide selection of pizza, pasta and salads inspired from all around the globe.
Broccoli Pizza & Pasta provides best franchise in Dubai such as pizza franchise or pasta franchise.
At Broccoli Pizza & Pasta, our goal is to promote healthy fresh pizzas and pastas in the best quality with an impeccable service.
2011: The first Broccoli restaurant opened its doors in Tecom, Dubai on 2 December 2011, and proved to be an instant hit.
2012: Within the first year of operations, Broccoli opened a second restaurant in Jumeirah.
2013: We have active plans in place to add 9 more sites this year alone.
2014: We opened our 9 brances during this year.
2015-18: Broccoli promises to become the leading pizza franchise in the and UAE, with plans for another 300 restaurants across the region in the next 4 years.
Broccoli Pizza & Pasta serves multicultural middle-low to high-end income customers. The size of a typical Broccoli Pizza & Pasta restaurant is between 400 sq.feet and 1,800 sq.feet with a customer flow of 200 to 270 checks per day.
- 245 franchisees in 11 countries
- 68 restaurants soon to be 70 open – with 70 under construction
- 4 operating in countries – soon to be 6, with franchisees confirmed
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Broccoli Pizza & Pasta trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Broccoli Pizza & Pasta marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 10 - 14 days at headquarters
- 3 - 7 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Single Unit Franchise Fee – AED 45,000
- Ongoing Royalty – 6%
- Advertising Fee – 3%
- Marketing Fund – 1%