Bouza Roll is an Egyptian based company with more than 35 branches all over Egypt.
The idea of ice cream rolls originated in Thailand and quickly became a craze in China, UK, USA as well as Egypt. The ice pan ice cream or rolled ice cream is also called “Stir-fried ice cream”. It is a hand made ice cream dessert made with milk poured on an iced grill, mixed with fruits or different ingredients on the ice pan and then rolled into mouth watering Ice Rolls.
Bouza Roll’s objective is to be the number one Thai Ice Cream franchise globally, targeting all demographics and geographies by offering a variety of flavors with affordable prices.
The size of a typical BOUZA ROLL outlet is between 9 squared meters and 30 squared meters. BOUZA ROLL serves multicultural low middle to high-income customers with an average of 200 ice creams per day per outlet.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the BOUZA ROLL trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the BOUZA ROLL marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 5 - 10 days at headquarters
- 5 - 10 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 28,000
- Area Development Franchise Fee – USD 110,000 (for minimum 5 Units)
- Ongoing Royalty – 7%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%