From the brains and muscles that created and developed 800PIZZA across the UAE, here comes yet another great concept by italian entreprenuer Alessandro Dubaldo.
"Balls" commonly known as suppli' in Rome [sooplee], are italian snacks originally consisting of a ball of rice(risitto) with tomato sause and eggs. The dish is native to Rome from the region of Lazio in Italy.
Suppli can be seen as a variant of Sicily's arancini although those are much larger in size and different in flavour formerly containing saffron and no eggs.
"Balls" is Italian at heart with an international soul being available in popular flavours frm around the world.
WHAT YOU GET
Balls Franchising program is avalilable worldwide.
Balls business model has been developed to be highly franchisable making it an ideal investment even for a first time operator.
The elements supporting the above statement are:
- Powerful branding, dynamic, stylish, cool, young
- Strong social media echo
- Minimal financial investment (simple equipment and a small size set up are sufficiant to start)
- Extreame ease of operation (does not required skilled labor leading to a reduced payroll)
- Original Italian Balls are supplied by franchisor worldwide ensuring consistancy of flavour, costing and maximum ROI
- Balls are made in Italy in a selected veriety of flavours to meet the brands of international markets.
The initial term of Franchise Agreement is five years from the date of franchise Agreement is signed. The franchise renewable for four additional terms of five years each.
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – 5000 USD
- Area Development Franchise Fee (5 Units) – 20,000 USD
- Royalty Fee – 4%