Baid O Tomat is a simplified Quick Service Snack House serving a variety of revived recipes from the region with an emphasis on local flavors.
The show-kitchen is an entertainment by itself and an assurance of proper food handling. Food will be cooked, garnished and wrapped in front of the client.
The inspiration for Baid O Tomat is a blend between the Traditional Authentic Qatari Food and the trendy one. The idea is to use an original way offering homemade Qatari & GCC known sandwiches in a trendy and contemporary fashion.
To become a well-known grab & go brand name locally, regionally and internationally. We will continuously strive to grow, evolve and launch new branches all over Qatar.
We strive to promote the Qatari cuisine to the international stands and let our range of flavors be our ambassador to the world.
Baid O Tomat mart serves multicultural low middle to high-end income customers.
The size of a typical Baid O Tomat mart is between 90 sq. meters and 230 sq. meters with a customer flow of approximately 80 per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the Baid O Tomat trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Baid O Tomat marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the products supply
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 15 - 20 days at headquarters
- 10 - 15 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 32,915
- Area Development Franchise Fee – USD 131,650 (for minimum 5 outlets)
- Royalty Fee – 5%
- Local Advertising – 2%
- Marketing Fund - 1%