Traditional Italian Food true to the real Italian taste by using high quality raw material, traditional recipes and wood fired baking.
With 800 PIZZA now being considered by many pizza aficionados to be the best Italian Restaurant in the city, you wouldn’t really believe how small it was when it started.
Mr. Alessandro D’Ubaldo, the mind behind the conception of 800 PIZZA – had been living in Dubai since 1999, and in 2007, he started a PIZZERIA due to his passion for traditional and authentic Italian food.
March 8, 2007, the very first branch was opened in Al Barsha despite having the most dynamic name in the long and colorful history of pizza making, 800 PIZZA was a gem of an establishment. Little more than a hole in the wall, it contained the Italian owner’s pride and joy a genuine handcrafted wood-burning oven flown in all the way from the “The Boot” of Southern Europe.
In 2010, 800 PIZZA joined hands with Belhasa Hospitality, which resulted to a strong growth in its business. By October 2012, the joy and satisfaction 800 PIZZA brought to all its customers were not just contained within the 40sqm branch in Al Barsha, Dubai, but had to spread all over the city with additional 4 branches in Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, Motor City, and Ibn Battuta Mall.
800 PIZZA’s ardent passion and wish to share a taste of real Italian cuisine with people in this part of the globe is indeed a huge SUCCESS. With new branches opening, 800PIZZA has proven its excellence in the food industry and has surely built a brand recognized by many as the leading name in Traditional and Authentic Italian Food.
800 PIZZA serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical 800 PIZZA is between 450 sq. feet and 2,500 sq. feet with a customer flow of 49 to 257 checks per day.
- Exclusive license to the use of the 800 PIZZA trademarks, marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection and construction specifications
- Supply of equipment and furniture
- Assistance with the marketing campaingns to laungh the franchised units
- Permanent support & assistance
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Supply of 800PiZZA's exclusive F&B items
- Phase I training at 800PIZZA headquarters for a period of 21 to 30 days pertaining to administrative, operational, and sales & marketing matters
- Phase II training at franchisee's outlets for a period of 10 to 14 days to assist in the commencement of operations
THE IDEAL FRANCHISEE
- Entrepreneurs or Corporates
- Have substantial F&B industry experience
- Have relevant resources in terms of IT, Financial, HR and Government liaison
- Has suitable locations shortlisted and available in the countries they operate in
- Hard-working with a desire to succeed
- Good people skills, including business, management and customer service skills
- High personal standards: excellence, honesty and integrity
- Ability to work within a system
- Stability and maturity
- Exposed to business and businesses operation
AREA DEVELOPMENT FEE
ADVERTISING & MARKETING FEE
FRANCHISE AGREEMENT DURATION
The initial term of the Franchise Agreement is five years from the date the Agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for four additional terms of five years each, providing the provisions of the Franchise Agreement have been complied with.