Traditional Italian Food true to the real Italian taste by using high quality raw material, traditional recipes and wood fired baking.
With 800 PIZZA now being considered by many pizza aficionados to be the best Italian Restaurant in the city, you wouldn’t really believe how small it was when it started.
Mr. Alessandro D’Ubaldo, the mind behind the conception of 800 PIZZA – had been living in Dubai since 1999, and in 2007, he started a PIZZERIA due to his passion for traditional and authentic Italian food.
March 8, 2007, the very first branch was opened in Al Barsha despite having the most dynamic name in the long and colorful history of pizza making, 800 PIZZA was a gem of an establishment. Little more than a hole in the wall, it contained the Italian owner’s pride and joy a genuine handcrafted wood-burning oven flown in all the way from the “The Boot” of Southern Europe.
In 2010, 800 PIZZA joined hands with Belhasa Hospitality, which resulted to a strong growth in its business. By October 2012, the joy and satisfaction 800 PIZZA brought to all its customers were not just contained within the 40sqm branch in Al Barsha, Dubai, but had to spread all over the city with additional 4 branches in Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, Motor City, and Ibn Battuta Mall.
800 PIZZA’s ardent passion and wish to share a taste of real Italian cuisine with people in this part of the globe is indeed a huge SUCCESS. With new branches opening, 800PIZZA has proven its excellence in the food industry and has surely built a brand recognized by many as the leading name in Traditional and Authentic Italian Food.
800 PIZZA serves multicultural middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical 800 PIZZA is between 450 sq. feet and 2,500 sq. feet with a customer flow of 49 to 257 checks per day.
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive license to use the 800 PIZZA trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the 800 PIZZA marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 21 - 30 days at headquarters
- 10 - 14 days on-site
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Pricing and promo schemes
- Individual Unit Franchise Fee – USD 25,000
- The Area Development agreement Franchise Fee is USD 20,000 for a minimum of 5 units.
- Ongoing Royalty – 5%
- Advertising Fee – 2%
- Marketing Fund – 2%